Posts Tagged Ribbons and Lavender
“Beneath the Mask”
A New Album of New Age/World Music (Música Mundial)
I am thrilled to release a new album for download on Bandcamp.com on August 1, 2013. This is a collection of lush and plaintive musical textures punctuated by guitars and the Native American-style flute:
Remember, on Bandcamp.com you can listen without purchase. Should you be moved to purchase, however, you can pretty-much name your price!
About the Flutes
On this album, I used flutes made by the following master craftsman:
1. Beneath the Mask,
2. Abracitos [Embraces],
3. Rezo de los Niños [A Child’s Prayer],
4. Bay Theater,
5. Sunset on the River,
6. En Silla [In the Saddle],
7. Victoria Herida [Wounded Victory],
8. Shamans’s Farewell,
9. Los Huérfanos (The 19) [The Orphans],
10. The Mystery of Los Feliz [Los Feliz is a location near Griffith Park in Los Angeles, CA where some have reported to have had unusual nocturnal sightings and experiences],
11. Querencia [A place where one feels at home], and
12. Ribbons and Lavender.
I hope you enjoy it!